Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Shroff Dental Arts Phone Number (303) 632-3622 to find out what other options may be available to you.
We work with most insurance plans including, but not limited to, the following:
- Ameritas (Classic PPO)
- Aetna (Dental PPO with PPO II)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Blue Dental PPO)
- Dental Select
- First Priority Health
- First Priority Life
- Highmark Companies
- Meritain Health effective 10/01/2021
- Physicians Mutual
- Reliance Standard
- United Concordia (Elite Plus)
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion upfront, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We’re here to help!
Contact us today with any questions about your insurance coverage